Rush Rush Rally Reloaded is a 2D racing game for the SEGA Dreamcast. It is an enhanced version of the acclaimed Rush Rush Rally Racing, requested by fans and produced by Senile Team.
Compared to Rush Rush Rally Racing on Dreamcast, new features in Rush Rush Rally Reloaded include:
- New single player mode: Time Attack.
Drive around in a selected race track endlessly to improve your best lap time. This mode is also a good way to practice for the Grand Prix!
- New single player mode: Challenge.
Like “Get Ahead” from the original game, but against CPU players.
- Re-designed menus.
- Changed camera distance so you can see a bit more of the road ahead.
- Some improved graphics, including but not limited to: light beams are larger and rotated more smoothly, more colorful billboards, additional illustrations.
- Faster loading.
- Optimized video code. The original was already running at 60fps most of the time, but there were some issues particularly in split-screen modes. These are now also running at 60fps.
- Removed video mode switches between 640×480 and 320×240 resolutions. Low-resolution parts are now upscaled to 640×480. This should fix screen blanking issues that occurred on some TVs.
- Changed video signal settings. This should fix positioning issues that occurred on some TVs.
- Support for more character sets in name entry (press up or down to select a different character set).
- Last entered name is remembered for name entry so you don’t have to input your whole name every time.
- Improved legibility of internet score codes (the difference between O and D used to be hard to see on some TVs)
- Redesigned packaging and user manual.
- 6 languages: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and Italian (defaults to English, can be changed in options menu).
- Improved control configuration options.
- Added engine sound option.
- Various other bugfixes and optimisations.
- Three single-player modes
- Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
- Four difficulty levels
- Five race cars to choose from
- 11 Grand Prix race tracks
- 9 additional multi-player race tracks
- Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
- Autosave to VMU (any port, 3 free blocks required)
- Region free
- Rumble pack (puru puru) support
- Compatible with original Dreamcast pads and arcade stick
- Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
- Configurable controls and many other options
- Animated cut scenes
- online highscores
- Full-colour, 8-page manual
- And even more unlockable content!
NOTE: Rush Rush Rally Reloaded, © 2009-2017. is developed and published by Senile Team. Rush Rush Rally Reloaded is not licensed, sponsored, produced or endorsed by SEGA corporation. Mega-CD, Sega CD, Mega Drive, Genesis, Dreamcast are trademarks of SEGA corporation. Moreover, Rush Rush Rally Reloaded is not licensed, sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo Co., Ltd.. Wii and WiiWare are trademarks of the Nintendo Co., Ltd. All Senile Team related properties used by The Bit Station are used with permission from Senile Team.